I want to start off by telling you know that you are capable of becoming the successful entrepreneur you want to be, your capable of attaining the financial success you dreamed of, your capable of being everything you put your mind to. Your here because you probably need some encouragement right now, you may have the right ideas and want to succeed but mentally need that push, that voice to motivate you and let you know you got this! That’s where I came in…
What are affirmations you ask?
Affirmations are positive statements that reinforce the success you want to create in your life. These are words of encouragement I highly recommend making them a part of your daily routine.
I will be putting together my favourite affirmations to help you stay motivated and confident in your daily quest to becoming the successful individual you always wanted to be. Weather your transitioning from employee to business owner or your already established in your field, we can agree we all need some words of encouragement to keep us going because being an entrepreneur is far from easy, its demanding, time consuming, mentally draining but the challenges make it very worth while in the end. Read on to see how you can shift your mindset to maximize your potential on a daily basis through words of affirmations.
Making affirmations part of your routine for your daily success
- Read your favourite affirmations out loud every morning. To make this an easy habit, attach it to something you already do every morning. For example, you can say them in the shower or as you prepare your breakfast in the morning.
- Write one on your bathroom mirror with an whiteboard marker. Change it up each week with something new.
- Put a daily affirmation in your journal or day planner.
- Add affirmation reminders to your phone and calendar (there’s apps for this too).
- Put affirmations on your laptop screensaver or the background image of your phone.
Like – Share – Comment on your favourite affirmations and let me know which ones resonated with you the most and why. The goal is to encourage each other in our daily journey to achieving great things.